Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Friday, November 17


Self control leona, SELF CONTROL.

That shall be the mantra for the day.

More news later regarding a drinking competition among guys (which we won), a proposal from a tall hunk (I LIKE), and many drinks that make leona happy.

I think no one should be left alone after they drink, because you tend to be a nuisance to the people you want around you.

Anyway, thank you sue ann for the lovely tshirt! That funny girl got me a tshirt that says "I do barry every week", complete with a "Wiggles" birthday card that had me cracking up. Thanks dear! :)

And to quote miss chua, "leona! you're the only person i know who can be so angry but still have a huge smile on your face!"
---

To the gong tau who didn't realise she spent the first few hours of my birthday with me, better things will come your way soon, as they always have :)

And to make you feel better, here's a superbly ugly picture I found of your birthday:



I am such an artist.
---

Just a little something that I thought was tragically beautiful - Rove's tribute to his wife:

"Not many people get to meet their soul mate. Not many people get to have a love that can withstand just about anything.

Not many people find that one person in whom they see the completion in themselves.

I had that with Belle (Belinda).

She and I truly shared something unique, and I thank her for every blessed moment I got to have with her.

I don't know what I did to be given the gift of Belinda Emmett, but whatever it was, I am glad I did it."


Wah. Sad.

And I think bad luck is surrounding me lately; today I went to the library with the intention of studying and just barely 1 hr into doing work, there was a power failure and everyone had to be evacuated. Plus I lost my jacket in the frenzy of packing 2 other peoples' stuff because they weren't around.

Anyone with good luck wanna come give me a kiss?

And by the way, I think it is DAMN romantic to buy someone a star.
I WANT A STAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
BUY ME A STAR NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Eh, buy leh :(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New